Monday, July 30, 2018

Announcement: Dialing Back the Daily Blogging



Dear Readers and Friends, 

For the past couple of summers I've kept up my blogging schedule until mid/late-August. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to need to get an early start on my school prep for the upcoming year. If I could do preparation while keeping up my blogging schedule, I'd do it, but each blog post takes anywhere from 6 to 20 hours to write, and I simply don't have enough time and mental energy to juggle both. 

I still plan on writing an occasional post about Mishlei and Tehilim, and I hope I'm able to continue with the Friday dvar Torah. I just can't keep up the daily grind. 

I hope you've enjoyed what you've read this summer, and that you'll periodically check back (or follow Facebook updates) to read whatever I end up writing for the rest of the summer!

Thank you for your support!

- Kol ha'Seridim

1 comment:

  1. First, thank you so much for so interesting a blog. I recently tried to understand Mishlei 17:6 and found not a great deal in the Mikraot (Hamaor) I possess. A commentary by Saadia Gaon is announced in the first pages, but nothing of it can be found in there. 1)Could you direct me to a good edition and 2) did you reflect upon this proverb ? Sorry for the disturbance at this time of year. Answer can wait.

    ReplyDelete